advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Just catching up, I would like to thank MarkieW for a pleasant experience in the purchase of his Qudos NAP 250 and to Ian Austen for a similarly smooth transaction for his micro-rendu and Teddy Pardo psu.
Both are sounding great.
Thanks guys.

I intercepted a nice example of a Orto 2M Black from Stuart (Interceptor). Great to meet you and a pleasure to purchase from you. Regards Steve

@GruntPuppy sent me a cart that was an unknown quantity. It’s turned out the stylus/cantilever was damaged but the body would accept AT Styli. He generously waived his original sum to give to charity to a fiver. I added a bit to that as he had posted it to me. So, for a tenner I have a metal body to play with. I have saved an image of my donation to Sheffield hospitals charity but it wasn’t asked for. Good vibe.

HI Alan (337alant)
, just to say thanks for a great deal on a DC power supply for the michell gyro , they were only made for a short while,to a high spec level ,to look like the QC version , then i guess due to cost the HR was introduced, by all accounts the VC is a very stable PSU ,
Thank you for a smooth deal and well packed, all the best peter ( gwernaffield)

Thanks to @twotone for a very easy purchase of his lovely AT-VM95ML/H. Less than an hour between sending payment and it being posted. Who could ask for more?

advertisement

Back