Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. The Bish

The Bish pfm Member

Back at ya @linnfomaniac83 , great meeting you and thanks for making it an easy sale.

2. Whaleblue

Whaleblue Southbound

Thanks David and likewise. Glad it’s gone to a good home!

3. paulski

paulski pfm Member

Many thanks to @Goldenmouse for a very pleasant transaction. The Nikon binoculars are superb and absolutely as described.

4. Goldenmouse

Goldenmouse pfm Member

Pleasure doing business with you Paulski - glad they found a good home.

5. effinity

effinity pfm Member

Massive thanks to @atcman for kind delivery as well as beyond call of duty driver insertion and set up to test full range Fostex in Frugal Horn 3 cabs. (Mark Audio’s ditto too)

Sounded great with a little SMPL 36A pro playing Cerys M show on R6 via a Matsui DAB radio adapter DA-1.

Nice to meet you Martyn, I recommend and commend this straight talking and knowledgeable fishie!

Cheers
    Steve

6. atcman

atcman pfm Member

Many Thanks Steve

a pleasure meeting you great coffee (pm me the make please) great sounds from the me gs as well
    All the Best
    Martyn

7. Maxbertola

Maxbertola pfm Member

Thanks Francis Clement for the smooth, quick, safe transaction. We have few deals but it's always a pleasure..
    Max

8. Del monaco

Del monaco Del Monaco

Thanks to @Mogreg for a great transaction. A very positive experience and your endeavours to reach Notts today were admirable.

9. kevinrt

kevinrt pfm Member

Thanks to @sideshowbob for our recent transaction. Good communication, prompt delivery and items working as described. What more could you want?

regards

Kevin

sideshowbob likes this.
  10. gavreid

gavreid pfm Member

mikechadwick likes this.
  11. mikechadwick

mikechadwick pfm Member

12. wadenits

wadenits Member

Thank you to Mike Chadwick for some wonderful interconnects and a highly professional transaction

mikechadwick likes this.
  13. mikechadwick

mikechadwick pfm Member