Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Well, I can dream, can’t I?

You’re very welcome! Thanks @jusphish for the excellent comms and prompt payment. :)

2. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Well, I can dream, can’t I?

And, in turn, thanks to @mikechadwick for the immaculate iPad Pro - better than described, arrived quickly, well packed, and a pleasure to deal with. :)

3. mikechadwick

mikechadwick pfm Member

4. Enrae8

Enrae8 Well-Known Member

Big thank you to @AudioAl ,top guy to deal with,super fast delivery well packed very happy :)

5. chris turner

chris turner Active Member

Very happy with my recent experience buying replacement Naim frame legs from @erchie84

Cheers

6. erchie84

erchie84 Hondo

@chris turner thanks chris is was a nice easy transaction the way it should be... enjoy

7. Pak

Pak New Member

Thank you to @Featsdont for selling me a cable, great condition and very well packaged. Very nice guy with quick responses and quick delivery.

Featsdont likes this.
  8. Del monaco

Del monaco Del Monaco

Thanks @tifino. Great to deal with and easy transaction.

9. tifino

tifino pfm Member

And to you @Del monaco. Very easy and simple transaction and more surprised no one got in before me. All good and very pleased

Del monaco likes this.
  10. Del monaco

Del monaco Del Monaco

That’s great. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

11. BenK

BenK New Member

Many thanks to @esprit for an extremely pleasant transaction. Spent a highly enjoyable evening with James chatting and listening to records, and was delighted to relieve him of his lovely Garrard 401 for a very reasonable price.

12. DCA

DCA pfm Member

Thanks to Ian (Whaleblue) for the Martin D28 which is just fabulous. A very pleasant couple of hours chatting and playing!
    Best
    David

13. Colin grundy

Colin grundy New Member

Many thanks, to alan96tiger for my purchase, sent in first class condition very well packed and delivered over night who could ask for more thank you Alan all the best Colin

alan967tiger likes this.
  14. alan967tiger

alan967tiger pfm Member

@Colin grundy - many thanks for your fast payment and great comms, and enjoy the cables:) Highly recommended buyer.

15. MUTTY1

MUTTY1 Waste of bandwidth

Paul@southby - good stuff very well packed. Big thumbs up!

16. paul@southby

paul@southby pfm Member

Thanks Paul. Dead easy and pleasant deal. Just as it should be. Thanks and enjoy!

17. erchie84

erchie84 Hondo

@Central Audio many thanks to tony for a splendid transaction the nds is spot on

18. treeswampy

treeswampy pfm Member

@jusphish. Fast and easy. Just as described. Deal with in confidence.

jusphish likes this.
  19. jusphish

jusphish pfm Member

My pleasure @treeswampy, glad you're enjoying.

20. linnfomaniac83

linnfomaniac83 I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!

Many thanks to @The Bish for a thoroughly pleasant transaction whilst purchasing his Mini DSP and for being kind enough to loan me a measurement mic. Very happy indeed!