Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Gaius, Oct 22, 2018.

1. TonyScarlett

TonyScarlett pfm Member

Many thanks to Fretbuzz for the Denon DL-110. Arrived promptly & well packed.
    Pleasure doing business.
    TS

2. MUTTY1

MUTTY1 Waste of bandwidth

Many thanks to raphaelsamad. Great bloke to deal with; really went the extra mile.

3. Cdb3

Cdb3 pfm Member

Many thanks to Colin ('McFloyd) for his purchase and his patience - very straightforward and reliable buyer.

4. McFloyd

McFloyd Member

Many thanks to Cdb3 - a man true to his word. Pleasure doing business.

5. deanf

deanf pfm Member

Thank you Drzoigberg (Jim), one of the trusted fraternity.

Dean

6. paulgolding

paulgolding pfm Member

Many thanks to @antinchip for the leads. Highly recommended

7. antinchip

antinchip pfm Member

Paul, many thanks for the feedback. It was a pleasure.

Cheers

8. livingid

livingid DextroseDave

Just to say a belated thanks to @Dicy, a pleasure to deal with. : the Michell Record clamp is now installed (at least on a per-side basis!) and doing its job on my nephew's original Rega Planar3.
    Cheers
    Dave

9. windhoek

windhoek The Phoolosopher

Thanks to @JohnStimley

Flaming Pie arrived safe and sound and so, er, it's a gonna be a Beautiful Night :)

10. Colin grundy

Colin grundy Member

Thank you to Phil Bishop for a quick easy transaction. Rega p6 In superb condition very well cared for. A Pleasure to deal with you Phil. My first purchase from pm
    Colin

Phil Bishop likes this.
  11. Phil Bishop

Phil Bishop pfm Member

Thanks Colin, likewise, it's been a pleasure dealing with you :)

12. Vaibhav

Vaibhav Listening music for inner peace.

Thank you for the @psd122 for quick easy transaction. The cables reached today :) A pleasure to deal with you :)

13. idem

idem pfm Member

Many thanks to Tim (timpy) - amplifier arrived next day, expertly packed, excellent! Highly recommended!

timpy likes this.
  14. lofichris

lofichris Active Member

Many thanks to Kevan (Highlander9148) - speedy delivery, well packed and sounding good. Chris

15. psd122

psd122 pfm Member

Thanks @Vaibhav for the super prompt payment, an absolute pleasure doing business with you. Regards, Paul.

16. Manket

Manket New member NainMan

@Nye Samuel

Thank you for helping my mate release much-needed funds for his dream Naim power amp purchase last week also on PFM.
    I hope you enjoy your NAP 140 buy. Sad to see it go as it has been in the “family” for over 27 years!

It was great dealing and talking with you and I hope to stay in touch with another fellow audiophile enthusiast.:D:D

17. windhoek

windhoek The Phoolosopher

Thanks to @S_J - the MIT speaker cables arrived safe and sound and my Tannoy Minis are now up and running :)

S_J likes this.
  18. Skedra

Skedra New Member

Thanks to @iansr, AHB2 arrived safely and is in perfect condition as described!

iansr likes this.
  19. iansr

iansr pfm Member

Thank you Seb. Pleasure doing business with you.

20. timpy

timpy Speaker Abuser

Thanks to @idem for a very smooth transaction.

idem likes this.