advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Thanks to Highlander. He responded to my "Wanted Ad" re a Naim nDAC.
Extremely helpful and knowledgable and very thorough re packaging.
Thanks Jim. Happy listening.

Big thank you to @AnilS, bought his lovely Ruark Talismans last night along with a pair of Mission speakers and a Yamaha amp... he also gifted a CD player for a friend of mine who’s having a hard time.
One of the nicest people you could wish to meet. Look forward to meeting again!

A pleasure dealing with "JohnStimley" re the Naim nDAC he was looking for. A smooth Pink Fish transaction - as it should be on here.

Big shout out to @Tim Spicer , a newcomer on here but a total gent. Shipping my Albarry amps to Oz turned into a bit of a saga, but through the process, I corresponded with Tim a lot and it quickly became clear he’s a totally genuine bloke and I had no qualms at all about shipping my amps halfway round the world to a person I’d never met.

The whole process was a pleasure and I feel like I made a friend along the way. Glad the amps are doing the job for you Tim, and hope you stick around and maybe join in the chat now and then.

Big thank you to @AnilS, bought his lovely Ruark Talismans last night along with a pair of Mission speakers and a Yamaha amp... he also gifted a CD player for a friend of mine who’s having a hard time.
One of the nicest people you could wish to meet. Look forward to meeting again!

Pleasure was all mine. Catch up soon Sir.

Many thanks to @kand300 (Harrie) for a great deal on his absolutely mint Quadraspire rack and also for his patience holding it for me until travel restrictions were eased a little. Best regards, Damien

I can’t remember if I mentioned Ian Austen in here. So just to be sure I sent him over Six hundred quids and he sent me a minty RME DAC . Big care with the packing and sent premium post that arrived in under 24 hrs.

Thanks to Terry Scarlett, eastone and Ian Eusten for recent transactions and generous packing. :)

Many thanks to @madders for going the extra mile with regards the selling of his Arcam RS250. It's now in the hands of the couriers [gulp], if they take a fraction of the care taken by this seller, it'll arrive just fine tomorrow.

Just wanted to say many thanks to @roy for the sale of his Sony CDP 337, real gent driving out of his way to meet halfway and ensure that it was delivered safely, great stuff.

advertisement

Back