advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Many thanks to Carlos (Conan) for the superb packing of the JVC AX Z 1010, this heavy amp has made it to be via Royal Mail in mint condition!

Must admit I forgot to mention the Pink Triangle tt I bought off Mole0937 a few weeks ago was in lovely nick. Thanks for a trouble-free sale!

Big up to Gary Yeowell for the prompt, safe delivery of the Graham Slee phono stage - plumbed in to the system and singing beautifully. Huge thanks.

Bought some Neat SX2s off Weiss Man.... fantastic chap to deal with and the speakers are like new! Buy with confidence from this seller!

Not so much a sale but a donation and a thankyou, @montesquieu has sorted me out the Cardas phono plugs I required, and refused to take any money for them (how lovely), so we agreed I would double my Shelter donation this month on his behalf. Top man and big respect.

Electronic salute to @JustJohn for being excellent to deal with on his Exposure 2010s amp.

A kick in the nads for UPS though for being too lazy to ring the bell.

Thanks @heihei for responding to my wanted ad for a Chord Hugo and offering me an unbelievably low price, and getting it out to me really quickly with great friendly communication

Just had a listen and it’s taken my IEM headphones to another level - just annoying I am going to have to take it with me everywhere I go now that I have tasted it :) :)

Thank you to @s1h1 for selling me a Quadraspire Q4 EVO shelf.
After we agreed a price for the shelf and delivery, he found a better and less expensive way to send it (DPD instead of Royal Mail parcel) and charged me less for delivery.
A very good seller all round.

Well I’ve had lots of pleasant transactions buying and selling on pfm over the years, but today’s purchase has been one of the very best!

Thanks so much to Martin (@Snufkin) for the C30. I’ve just driven it 15 miles and it feels like new. It looks like new inside and out too!

It’s just the job for my four trips a week 60 mile hack, mostly on lovely A and B roads. So comfortable, ~60mpg, and fun to boot.

I’m chuffed to bits!

Many thanks to @Olli I for his great effort when things went south with some couriers... Thanks to him I now have an excellent pair of Naca5 cables at home. Extremely well packed and many little details accounted for for a safe shipping process. Very happy for this transaction!

Many thanks to @Olli I for his great effort when things went south with some couriers... Thanks to him I now have an excellent pair of Naca5 cables at home. Extremely well packed and many little details accounted for for a safe shipping process. Very happy for this transaction!

Thanks for beeing so nice and patient with the awful courier experience! Have a nice christmass and happy listening! :)

advertisement

Back