advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

Just bought a Bose sound system from Ponty & the transaction was perfect, great packaging and working perfectly.

Many Thanks Nick.

Cheers Steve.

Thanks Steve for a very easy transaction and for waiting for me to return from holiday, much appreciated.

Cheers, Nick

Reactions: MVJ
Thank you to coltrane (Attila) for the purchase of his Arcam Alpha 9 CDP. Excellent transaction from start to finish. Superb communications and sturdy packaging. I’d certainly buy from him again,

thanks for the purchase, and the kind words, Alan (alan967tiger), too, everything was OK > one can't wish for a better buyer, I swear (in the positive :))

Thanks to Sean (sean newman) for wonderful Fraim parts, very smooth transaction and great communication. A real gentleman!

Many thanks to Ponty (Nick) for a very straightforward purchase of a Sonos Connect and Bridge.
Items were immaculate and very well packaged.

Cheers,
Richard

Thanks to kimbleman for the Epos Es11s. Wonderful speakers, great service, and an absolute pleasure chatting about hifi with you.

Thanks to Coupe Sport for playing his part in the above transaction and for his very helpful knowledge on Cisco switches as well.

Likewise, Nick. We’ve been at Clumber Park this morning, turning a 90 minute walk into two hours - “I think I’ll try that other lens now”. Fortunately, she’s worth it.

advertisement

Back