advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part V)

A massive thank you to Snufkin (Martin) who bought my speakers and collected them on as promised.
Thanks Martin, I hope you enjoy.

Many thanks to Alex - alcarmichael for selling me his Avondale amp which has ignited a desire to spend more money that I don't have..!
A prefect transaction from a perfect gent !

I have to say a huge thanks to @DimitryZ … not quite a sale, but he sent me on a cartridge to try out in my system and has been such an amazing gentleman through the whole process. If anyone has any reason to deal with him I can wholeheartedly recommend doing so.

Thanks again @DimitryZ

A big thanks to @Philv for the recently supplied Funk Firm Achromat. Item as described and despatched very quickly (in robust packaging). A pleasure to deal with and so a very smooth transaction. Recommended vendor.

Last edited:
Many thanks to @John S who purchased my Naim Stageline. Being happy to wait until my 252 was sold was very much appreciated. Recommended without hesitation.

Sold an Ortofon 2M Blue to Lawrence ( Lawrence001), fast payment, lovely guy to deal with & certainly not a timewaster as another member has stated !!

Sold an Ortofon 2M Blue to Lawrence ( Lawrence001), fast payment, lovely guy to deal with & certainly not a timewaster as another member has stated !!
Thanks Paul, collected it today and it sounds great on my Sony 6750. Easy transaction, nice guy and cart exactly as described.

Thanks to Mauro (Gerlando) for swift posting of the Oracle mat, it's a perfect replacement for the no longer flat gel mat on my Sony 6750.

I've had a busy few weeks of buying and selling (I had a cheer myself up splurge with the money from selling my beach buggy) and had great transactions with the following people:

Buying Luxman amp from roslin (Carol) - the amp was exactly as described and sounds great in my system
Buying Ortofon 2M Blue from rich46 - fast delivery and exactly as described

Selling SuperNait to furyous - fast payment and good communications
Selling TeddyCap to sich - fast payment and good communications
Selling AV5120 Centre Speaker to jonclancy - fast payment and good communications

advertisement

Back