advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your kind words - enjoy the world of streaming audio! - also thank you for paying so promptly and being patient whilst I replaced the CPU fan!

Dan.scott1234

I bought a mac mini from dan -fantastic pfmer from preparing the unit , delivery right through to after sales care.
I'm a really novice in computer audio and dan has been very patient with all my questions and sending advice and appropriate links to help me along.
I'm delighted with the results

Thanks

Dan

Neil's a great bloke. We spoke over the phone and I sent my son up to collect the (fabulously heavy) amp. Couldn't have been any better.

Highly recommend should he ever decide to let any other treasured items go!

Ian

Wayne is another of the good guys. Yes, I've been busy building up my HiFi from the PFM classifieds...

In this case a Naim NDX in mint condition, picked up from Wayne last night, being enjoyed in the fledgling system already :)

Still the pre-amp to go - but that will have to wait a little!

Ian

Received a Linn Trampolinn and Premotec motor from htm_1968. All in perfect condition and very well packed. Excellent trade and many thanks, definitely a good guy!

Received a Linn Trampolinn and Premotec motor from htm_1968. All in perfect condition and very well packed. Excellent trade and many thanks, definitely a good guy!

Totally hassle free transaction. Prompt payment and clear communication. Really good transaction. Highly recommended. Definitely a Good Guy. Thanks Paul!

Bought the Peel Sessions Box Set from droodzilla. It arrived last night in a carefully wrapped parcel. Hassle free transaction from my end of things with a really nice PFM'er. Highly recommended. Definitely a Good Guy.

Phil (1000RPM) is a great guy to deal with, with excellent taste in music and biscuits.

Hello!
A big thankyou to hifilover1979. Supplied me with some lovely B&W 685s. Smooth transaction and good communication throughtout - very pleased and happy!!

(Introductions from me will be following soon as this is my first post!)

Feedback for 4444244; bought the 685's off me. Paid instantly and was patient enough to wait for a week for me to ship them as I was away at the time! A credit to the classifieds.

As a newbie and first time purchaser off pfm, I have just bought a Dual 505-1 turntable in superb condition from Mignun. He is an honest and extremely knowledgeable seller. Thank you for such a straightforward transaction.

A pleasure Chad and welcome to PFM. Enjoy the Dual and don't blame me when you start buying lots of new and second-hand vinyl to feed your new love...

Many thanks to Choonz for selling me the Alchemist Nemesis MK2 amplifier- excellent person to deal with. Very easy to communicate with and amp arrived well packed and sounds lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back