advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received the Atratus and Mark Grant cables from SomeGuy (Mykee) well-packaged and looking like new. Good communication and a nice guy to deal with.
Thanks!
Peter

Thank you Mark! It is my great honour to do the deal with you and thanks again that you share your experienc of naim upgrade story with me.

Big thanks to Andy (smiffy) for buying my headphones and amp. A real gent with instant payment and good communications. Sell with confidence.

Bought SBL's off rpsgc, lovely condition, good comms and delivery, lovely people to deal with. Thanks gill they are singing their hearts out.

Bought SBL's off rpsgc, lovely condition, good comms and delivery, lovely people to deal with. Thanks gill they are singing their hearts out.

Absolute pleasure :) So pleased you are happy with them and they look fab.

Great transaction.

Gill

Headphones and amp arrived beautifully packaged and sent next day. Ricky's (hc25036) comms were immediate and friendly. 100% recommended to buy from.

Thanks to Ginger. I bought his Ryan Sound Labs line amp boards. His service was swift and easy. A pleasure to do business with.

2 powerlines from London to Dublin.

gurux, a true gent throughout.

A real good guy. buy from him without hesitation.

SJB

Bought an iPad AIR from Canonman on Monday afternoon, it arrived today in pristine condition as described. A pleasure doing business!

Erik_Norell was very nice bloke to deal with. I sold an usb to spdif converter and it found a new good home in Sweden. Many thanks again Erik! :)

Many thanks to nirvana11 for the SMSL DAC 022. Fast, friendly and helpful communication and instant dispatch. Buy with confidence!

Nice to meet wazza69 and his lovely family to pick up a CD player today. Player was as described and he was a gentlleman to deal with. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back