advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part III)

Status
Not open for further replies.
scrub was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Fast delivery and very good communication. Many thanks!

Blossomchris

Record well packed, speedy delivery and a pleasure to do business with Chris.

Thanks

Nuff respect to the boy James - jimb0 - for a faultless deal on his lovely Tannoy Chatsworths. The speakers were as described, he let me collect them exactly when I needed to and gave me a nice little dem before I dropped the cash …

Many thanks to Stuart (pil) for a sealed copy of DSOTM 30th anniversary, double boxed and prompt shipping.
Malcolm

Olli's NAP300 and NAC552 in the house, playing wonderful music. Flawless transaction, communication second to none, speedy delivery (two days from Finland to UK). Many thanks Olli!

And John's (k4pog) NDS has joined the party. Excellent streamer, excellent service, next day delivery, complete satisfaction. Many thanks John!

Olli's NAP300 and NAC552 in the house, playing wonderful music. Flawless transaction, communication second to none, speedy delivery (two days from Finland to UK). Many thanks Olli!

It was a pleasure and I am so happy that you like the amps! I must say that this guy is a gentleman in every single way. Many thanks. I sent you the missing manual yesterday by the way. :)

Thank you Olli, you are a gentleman yourself.

Also it was a pleasure to meet BrendanD, who purchased my HiCap. Many thanks Brendan!

Many thanks for Rich for buying my Led Zep III. What a great guy and please say hello for me if you see Robert Plant next time.

No mate - thanks to you Chi (chilo61)
The best record buying transaction on PFM ever, lovely, friendly chap, amazing disc (better than described) and next day delivery!
And to top it all - an amazingly generous price - Fantastic stuff

Thanks mate!

Many thanks to Anh for a speedy and easy purchase of a nice Naim NAC62.

Malcolm

Thanks to dontmeanathing - a pleasure to deal with - great comms, and a real credit to this community!

Deal with, with confidence.

Enjoy the A60 and look after it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back