advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just purchased a pair of Atlas Hyper balanced interconnects from Orangutan.

Perfect comms and instant shipping.

Highly recommended.

Cheers all.

Bought Allnic Verito from djdstone for less than half price. Great condition & fabulous sound places it in the £2k+ level (already have Benz LP to compare).
Good communication & quick delivery made him pleasure to deal with.

I would like to thank KlingKlang (Justin) and his friend Guy (a non PFMer, but now a NAIM devotee) for driving all across London to buy my NAIM CD3.5 and then Justin coming back the following week to pick up my Marantz CD63 SE for himself.

Both a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Gary

Many thanks to Mike for the Heybrook Point 5s and a Technics CDP.

malcolm

I second that GJP is a great seller. Gave us a nice demo before we parted with our cash (Naim CD3.5 and Marantz CD63SE player). Thanks for the good feedback too!

Thank you Mark, "Gaius", for the Russ Andrews power supply for the Dynavector P75 phono stage.

Fast delivery and very well packaged.

Thanks Mark, will buy from you again.

Cheers

John

Just a quick word of recommendation for Shadow410 (Peter), who bought my NAC202 and NAPSC2. He's based in Austria and is still quite new to PFM but he's a genuine hi-fi lover and was a pleasure to deal with. Buy or sell with confidence.

Nigel

Thanks Nigel for your kind words. Was a very nice communication and the naims are in wonderful condition.
Thank you, would buy any time again.

Peter

Just sold Goodmans Magister to James (Sovereign), top man to deal with. Hospitable & friendly to boot! What more could you ask?

Thanks to canmanbryan for a swift, painless transaction with great comms. and rapid delivery (Meridian 101/103)
Mick

bought spare ticket from me to see Peter Hook and the Light last night; superb to deal with in every way and a lovely man too.

Rob

Space is the place

Sold me his M-Dac, exactly as described, top bloke, highly recommended.

Thanks mate.

Many thanks to Richard (2by2) for the Rega Ear which arrived this am. Condition is as described, fast despatch and very well packed for shipping. Buy with confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back