advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can highly recommend buying from Gary(garysummerhill) as I bought a naim power amp from him last week. The amp was in mint condition and arrived safetly and swiftly and Gary was a pleasure to deal with. I would not hesistate buying from him.

Rick_E: Royd Merlins plus stand

Perfect transaction....completely at ease, knows loads of stuff and i'd sent me away with a list of other cool kit to look out for! Cheers Rick.

Andy

Just done a swap with penguin_sam for some QuadraSpire uprights.

A pleasure of a transaction, and great communications. Cheers for that.

John

Thank you to Fox. I received his beautifully restored Acoustic Energy AE2s today. His attention to detail carried through to the meticulous packing.

I've just bought a lovely pair of Focal Chorus 806V speakers and matching stands from mole0937 (Martin). Absolutely top notch speakers, in pristine condition just as described by Martin. As we live at opposite ends of the country, rather than go via the courier route, Martin very kindly arranged to have the speakers/stands sent up north with a family member who was going home and only lived 30 miles away from me. I picked them up last night and they are sweet!

Many thanks Martin, a very pleasant buying experience.

Just bought a Naim AV2 and NAP175 from ratcatcher. A perfect gentleman to buy from and all round great guy, couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you Mr ratcatcher, we're very pleased with them

Just bought a Naim AV2 and NAP175 from ratcatcher. A perfect gentleman to buy from and all round great guy, couldn't have been more helpful. Thank you Mr ratcatcher, we're very pleased with them

My pleasure! glad theyve gone to good home and hope they give you years of enjoyment as they did for me! Whats first? saving private ryan or master and commander? (or in keeping with PF a star trek movie?)

Not a great Private Ryan fan, brings back too many bad memories, Master and Commander however might well be on the cards for this evening now you mention it, once I get the missus away from the news, it's her soap!! Saying that, it's amazing how much better even the news sounds.

Cheers :)

I've had Flashback cables from jackiechansthem speedy delivery, and well packed. When I get my 102 back I'll move on the other 2 :)

ports1000 (Andrew), a great guy to deal with, excellent communication and fantastic CD players!! Thank you again, Andrew!

Got a nice and expensive cables from Cato in perfect order , first class gent to make a deal with . Thank YOu!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back