advertisement

The Good Guys: Seller Feedback (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huge thank you to Hugh (TheDecameron) who posted a headphone amp to me even before I'd managed to get to the bank to pay money into his account. Now that's trust!

I bought a Ortofon Cardanza Black cartridge from Zebbo. He is a great person to deal with and would highly recommend him. The cartridge was in the condition and it arrived in Australia in 3 days.

My thanks to Rod whose ID is RODRAT, a gentleman to deal with, generous with his time and patient in the sale of a turntable I recently acquired, Thank you Rod.

Shaid

Thanks to 0rangutan for the swift dispatch on a lovely pair of AKG headphones. Was an incredibly efficient transaction!

Bought a Grado SR80i headphone from simon g.

Responsive communication and help me to address any concerns I initially had, as I'm new to this game. He even sent it next day delivery and item was well packed against damage.

No hesitation in recommending him as a seller.

Bought a Linn Black Interconnect from Belloire and a Chord Chrysalis from Oakwood, thanks to both, they're two great people to deal with. Cheers

Bought a Grado SR80i headphone from simon g.

Responsive communication and help me to address any concerns I initially had, as I'm new to this game. He even sent it next day delivery and item was well packed against damage.

No hesitation in recommending him as a seller.

Good comms from Mike, with payment by PayPal with no problems.

Bought a pair of LFD Spiroflex cables from Ian (Yanntoe) and the deal was great. Quick, and excellent service, well recommended.

Many thanks, Ian.

Thanks to "wetenhr" for such a easy sale of the Quadraspire racks, I hope they they bring you as much enjoyment as they did me.

Regards

Keith Smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back