advertisement

The Future Of The Democratic Party.

for perspective:

sorry for the spoilers!

presidents.jpg

no ivanka trump?

Who else is in the running? Sanders is likely too old now, surely? I kind of like and absolutely hate the idea of Oprah Winfrey; great as she is a black female, has a functioning moral compass and could likely actually win for the Democrats, hate as it is another step down the vacuous celebity path, though obviously a step or three up from the barrel-scraping Trump or Palin.

He’ll be 80 in 2021, so we can forget about him running.

Hilariously Sean Spicer says he political inexperience will prevent Winfrey from running for President...

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ence-would-impede-run-for-president/23328345/

israeli politics?

No, I was thinking of the US. She could give government jobs to members of her weird family. But, you know, we are joking, but as the world becomes more and more dumbed-down and demented and drunk with rubbish it is a possibility.

No, I was thinking of the US. She could give government jobs to members of her weird family. But, you know, we are joking, but as the world becomes more and more dumbed-down and demented and drunk with rubbish it is a possibility.

i don't think it's just celebrity -- the person has to be able to perform as a candidate. that's the key here.

a quote from the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is appropriate here somehow (I paraphrase): "the ROLE of the Galactic President is not to WIELD power - so much as to DISTRACT from the wielding of power ..."

Dems will get the strongest possible candidate when Oprah throws her hat in the ring. She would certainly win the presidential election as she is liked by everyone and she knows how to get the truth out of people like that cyclist guy.

Oh dear, the corporate democrats caved like little bitches and got government going again while giving up on their one demand, which 9 out of 10 Americans support: DACA.

At the same time they've already agreed to a $70B bump this year and $80B next year for the ridiculously named 'defence' budget.

And Trump went on Twitter to take the piss out of them.

I’m actually astonished at the level of Trump promotion, it’s ****ing shameful -and being run from behind the “anyone but the unsuccessful Democratic presidential candidate from over a year ago” smokescreen.

I’m actually astonished at the level of Trump promotion, it’s ****ing shameful -and being run from behind the “anyone but the unsuccessful Democratic presidential candidate from over a year ago” smokescreen.

? are you saying you want a hillary rerun ?

advertisement

Back