advertisement

The forthcoming demise of the Conservative minority government, May 2017-?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fingers crossed.

Meanwhile, I enjoyed playing Tory bullshit bingo to the debate. A Toryboy wheeled out the tried and tested "a hand-up not a handout" canard, while a female drone tried the "four generations on benefits" gambit. I was quite impressed by the latter as the last time I heard it, it was only three generations.

The Tories are intellectually bankrupt. They have no solutions to offer working people. They barely understand the problem.

I'm not sure I could get any enjoyment or any intellectual stimulation out of a bunch of lying thugs who are causing misery to thousands and endangering lives.

It just makes my blood boil and I'd like to see them lined up and made to suffer to a similar degree.

I'm not sure I could get any enjoyment or any intellectual stimulation out of a bunch of lying thugs who are causing misery to thousands and endangering lives.

It just makes my blood boil and I'd like to see them lined up and made to suffer to a similar degree.

Yep same here. It saddens and horrifies me that so many will vote for a party that they well know will cause such great harm and suffering to those already struggling just to put food on the table and keep a roof above their heads.

The "I'm alright Jack and screw you" brigade, who will happily see the poor, the disabled and the mentally ill etc suffer even worse so that they can keep on having 4 holidays a year and run 3 cars from the profits of their BTL portfolios I find beyond abhorrent... and I'm putting it mildly to avoid potential AUP breaching levels of spleen venting there!

Unless we get the Corbyn government we so desperately need (and ASAP), and some major wealth redistribution, I fear for the fate of societies most needy and dispossessed people:(

Re the Universal Credit vote -

The Conservative MP, Sir Edward Leigh, also criticised his own government's tactics, saying: "What worries me is that surely there is some sort of precedent here..... this is not and should not be a university debating society.

"What is the point of the House of Commons if we just express opinions for the sake of it? Surely when we vote, it should have some effect."

@Richgilb I think it was nearer 1 from the bits I heard on the World at One.

In other news, Corbyn is getting better and better, future PM I reckon. That first PMQ he did was rubbish.

while a female drone tried the "four generations on benefits" gambit. I was quite impressed by the latter as the last time I heard it, it was only three generations.
Remember they reclassified the state pension as a benefit now though, so that'll be where the extra generation has come from. :rolleyes:

Remember they reclassified the state pension as a benefit now though, so that'll be where the extra generation has come from. :rolleyes:

**** em all. The sick and the pensioners alike.

Bloody scroungers.

They are what my tax gets wasted on - if i was stupid enough to be paying it 😉

DM_Nc_N7_X4_AA9_HGO.jpg

https://twitter.com/Tory__Jesus

The Dinosaur blatherer Falloon goes down and a little opportunist nicks his job, to the outrage of the parliamentary party. They’re eating themselves. What will the Sunday papers bring tomorrow?

The PM was already weak, with a wonkii majority and a highly divided ppp.
But adding abusagedeon istm the gov are more fcuked than Weinerstein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back