advertisement

The forthcoming demise of the Conservative minority government, May 2017-? part II

“The Saj” as he likes to style himself, will never get within a mile of becoming Tory leader. Can you guess why?

Well, for starters, bald party leaders are less likely to become PM than those with hair so why elect someone and put your party at an immediate disadvantage. o_O

Well, for starters, bald party leaders are less likely to become PM than those with hair so why elect someone and put your party at an immediate disadvantage. o_O
CwBWI.jpg

The Saj

british-built-cars-line-up-before-they-travel-to-major-motor-show-487578672-56c97dbbb18ab.jpg

The Hood

The trigger for me with both Hunt and Hancock is the prominent wearing of an NHS badge when it is clear both are intent on dismantling and privatising the service. I’ve not researched Hunt’s background in depth but Hancock has been taking back-handers to the tune of £32k from dark-money funded hard-right anti-NHS lobby group the “Institute Of Economic Affairs” (Independent). It is hard to picture anything more corrupt than that really.

Tony, if you want a chuckle then look up Hunt's ill-fated marmalade importation business.

Both of them are typical self-serving Tory sh'ites.

“The Saj” as he likes to style himself, will never get within a mile of becoming Tory leader. Can you guess why?
Is it because he's too sensitive, compassionate and likely to burst into tears if he feels the slightest wrong has been committed towards his fellow man?

PS what on earth happened to The Hood in the head department? I don't remember him being so egg-like, but more like this...

latest

Yeah. He's a brown chap. Let's not mess about here, the Tory Party is almost exclusively made up of middle aged white men who are mostly racists and bigots. But they manage to keep that under wraps thanks to friends in high places.

This could get interesting, whichever of these wins will be given the same classified impact papers and find that executing no deal will cause severe chaos. Brexit voters will be understanding and take the blame........or they might blame the sitting PM and/or everyone else. Odds?

advertisement

Back