advertisement

The Euro 2020 (football) thread.

Very impressed with Italy, real swagger and confidence. Lovely to see Vialli on the tv too, he could wear a sack and still look delicious.

Italy looking like a classic Germany side there. Very well organised, excellent cohesion and just relentless. It'll take a team with top individual flair players to beat them.

First half was like attack vs defence. Got bored. Watched Gardeners' World at 9pm.

Last edited:
Snidey twats get called out bud.
Don’t expect a free ride on here.

Charming, and you wonder why people avoid posting on here. Also, it wasn't 'snidey', it was a fair question. Wasn't Dias voted player of the season, after all, Stones will be next to Maguire in the tournament.

Charming, and you wonder why people avoid posting on here. Also, it wasn't 'snidey', it was a fair question. Wasn't Dias voted player of the season, after all, Stones will be next to Maguire in the tournament.
You made a good point - Stones needs a minder and I'm not sure he's going to be afforded that luxury playing for England.
Bob's just being Bob - make of that what you will.;)

Stones has a mistake in him
I actually think he'd be great in a back 3 playing a sweeper role as he's very comfortable on the ball but I doubt Southgate will employ a system like that.
Shame because we have the personnel to do it very effectively.

I keep on reading about England’s poor defence but I’m still wondering what it’s based on. The players are nearly all from top sides.

Enjoyed last nights game immensely and will be watching everything today.

Gonna try and make dinner each day as a tribute to a team that's playing. Last night made Turkish Chicken Kebabs (couldn't be bothered with Lasagne), after a bit of research, tonight we're having "boulets liegeois".

advertisement

Back