advertisement

The End of a design Era

CJ14

O.H.
Due to old age and not feeling good I will be winding up EWA electronics ASAP. I am also looking for a buyer to take on the designs for the future.:(

Gosh, sorry to hear that. I am a happy owner of LS-25 cable. Is abcaudio going to continue selling your products?

Anyway, I wish you well.

Due to old age and not feeling good I will be winding up EWA electronics ASAP. I am also looking for a buyer to take on the designs for the future.:(
Sorry to hear that, if I hadn’t got so much tied up in my current investment, I’d definitely have been interested. I hope you find someone befitting to continue your legacy. I do hope you can enjoy your retirement.

Best wishes,
Linnfo.

Colin, sorry to hear you're not well, I hope you now have the opportunity to do all those things we all put off until we retire! I know your stuff is very highly regarded, so I'm hoping you'll find a worthy purchaser to carry on the good work.

With best wishes

Steve

I'm really sorry to read this Colin. I hope your health improves enough for you to enjoy your retirement. Best wishes for the future.

Gosh, sorry to hear that. I am a happy owner of LS-25 cable. Is abcaudio going to continue selling your products?

Anyway, I wish you well.

Mr Brown from ABCaudio will still be doing the cables and I hope for a long time after I am vaporised in a HV experiment. he he Booom

Best wishes for your retirement and I hope your health improves. Always wanted to hear your products but have never had the opportunity.

Sad news Colin but you certainly deserve a long and restful retirement.

I have had the pleasure of owning a number of your designs, including a TOCA SECA power amp with a granite front - looked and weighed like a gravestone!

Ah, motivation for me to build them SECA boards then! All the best with your retirement.

Sad news Colin but you certainly deserve a long and restful retirement.

I have had the pleasure of owning a number of your designs, including a TOCA SECA power amp with a granite front - looked and weighed like a gravestone!
Hopefully didn’t sound like one, though?

Wishing you all the best Colin. The Claymore you revitalised for me a couple of years ago is still putting a smile on my face.

Wishing you all the best Colin. The Claymore you revitalised for me a couple of years ago is still putting a smile on my face.

My son's Claymore got the Quickie/Colin service and upgrade a few years ago and still doing a great job.

advertisement

Back