advertisement

The best Golf shot ever?

I once skimmed a tee shot across a small pond to the green but it was a total fluke (i.e. mis-hit). My opponent was not pleased for me as I recall.

The 16th at Augusta is always a fun hole to watch each year, but Rahm’s trick shot hole in one was just amazing!

I once bounced a tee shot off a pond at Altrincham golf course onto the fairway.
My golf partner still dines out on it.

Truly great golf shots are played under pressure, not in a practice round. Thats a trick shot, nothing more.

Truly great golf shots are played under pressure, not in a practice round. Thats a trick shot, nothing more.

I was thinking about the great shots that actually win tournaments and obviously it's not that but it's still one heck of a 'trick' shot though.

Yeah trick shot. So tricky he had a hole in one the previous day too. Fantastic ability.

He's had two in two days and I've never had one on 40 years plus of playing golf. :(

It’s a daft game. Don’t know why I play it(at least 3 times a week).

Not many golfers on here, but a little surprised the new World Handicap System hasn’t been mentioned. Caused a bit of a stir in my crew.

There were two hole in ones on that hole yesterday, both via the skimming method which I think they all had to try?

advertisement

Back