advertisement

The 2023 Formula One Season

357cd3bb-5014-40e3-be99-9f1f97109c6d.jpg

Darling, is that an F1 car outside our window?:cool:
No, it’s a Mercedes W14, it’s like an F1 car, only slower :D

On F1 TV today we've got David Coulthard and Allan McNish in the announcers' booth, for a very Scottish qualifying broadcast.

Apparently Jack Nicholls has parted company with Formula E, and he wasn't in evidence on BBC radio commentary today either. Have we heard the last of him?
Hope springs eternal.

Qualifying was great, that whole pushing pushing pushing each other on a high intensity track was ace.

Its was an example of why I feel that Monaco should not be a traditional GP and be more of a time attack thing, I could watch two hours of that type of qualifier easily, but I fear I will just fall asleep on the main event as of its now tradition in being more of a procession due to the size of the cars.

Qualifying was great, that whole pushing pushing pushing each other on a high intensity track was ace.

Its was an example of why I feel that Monaco should not be a traditional GP and be more of a time attack thing, I could watch two hours of that type of qualifier easily, but I fear I will just fall asleep on the main event as of its now tradition in being more of a procession due to the size of the cars.

Having watched the opening lap or two around the hairpin I do wonder if a multi story car park might make for an exciting F1 addition next season.

The fact that Verstappen is lapping people before half-distance speaks volumes. I sort-of hope it rains...

Another Max master class although Aston Martin made a major strategy error that would have made things much more interesting if they hadn’t. If we want to see how much of the Red Bull/Max combo is the car just look at where Perez ended up. I suspect had positions been reversed Max would have finished a whole lot higher than 16th. Anyway he is coasting to a third championship.

I thought that the coverage was particularly good, switching constantly from helicopter views to trackside action to in-car cameras

advertisement

Back