advertisement

The 2022 Formula One Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mercedes looks a bit too thin and a bit leftfield , no expert by any means but to my untrained eye it just does not look "right " We will find out shortly if it is hero or zero .

I can’t see any team beating the Max/Red Bull combination this season. I don’t even think it’ll be close.

Is that how Sir Lewis Larbalestier-Hamilton won the first, third and fourth races?

Ah you really seem to have a problem with Lewis, I wonder why that could be.*

Strange point you make, by definition they didn't win the second or fifth. They did however move up a level in early November to win three straight crucial races having struggled to match aspects of Red Bull's pace during the summer. So much so, Horner's whining was in overdrive and it took an act of devine intervention to prevent them winning the final race which they had again dominated.

* actually I don't.

Except that is not the story of the season. Mercedes started strongly, as did Red Bull. And both continued strongly all season except for a dip.

Mercedes 41 19 41 40 7 - 30 34 30 43 18 7.5 34 18 35 36 27 18 43 25 41 26
Red Bull 28 25 30 29 37 25 41 37 34 3 2 12.5 29 12 20 33 40 40 33 31 18 26

Yes. Others threw wins away.
First race grid was Max then Lewis. Lewis just edged it in the race.
Lewis threw away the second race by hitting a wall I think.
Third race Valteri on pole. Lewis second.
Fourth grid was Lewis Max Valteri.
Race five was Monaco. Charles on pole but failed to start. Max second Valteri third.

It's strange* that I just point out that Mercedes had a strong start last year and it is seen as an attack on Lewis.

*actually it's not :p

Except Max does not like Netflix.......

Hopefully this means that Netflix will brings its considerable resources behind a rousing victory for Sir Lord Lewis of Hamilton. A few execs probably got fired after last years disastrous decision to let Max win and he still won't renew his subscription.

After watching some of the practice sessions, I imagine they are walking like John Wayne at the moment with the porpoising, blue balls Sunday!

Alonso’s car reminded me of following a friends Mk1 Golf G60 on cheap coilovers that were wound down to the max on a trip to Santa Pod, I honestly felt a brain hemorrhage was going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back