advertisement

The 2022 Formula One Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the other cars looking more competitive compared to red bull in quali so perhaps a chance for others in the race . This time Mercedes looking fast , quite different to last week ,the car does seem to vary a lot from circuit to circuit !

Leclerc was faster everywhere except for significant lower topspeed and one mistake in his fastest lap. Mercedes was 2 seconds a lap faster than RedBull and Ferrari in longruns FP3, but how heavy on fuel were they?

I’ve asked on another forum, and it seems the f****ing awful racket/music/shouting is mainly at Zandvoort and Spa. They say the the Dutch of all ages tend to live extremely loud techno/dance.

For the first time ever, I’ll be happy to hear these engines instead.

That was a huge error at the restart by Merc/Hamilton.

At least the Merc is showing itself as a real race car again.

In one of his championship years, Vettel won every single race after the summer break. I can see Verstappen repeating the feat.

I’ve asked on another forum, and it seems the f****ing awful racket/music/shouting is mainly at Zandvoort and Spa. They say the the Dutch of all ages tend to live extremely loud techno/dance.

For the first time ever, I’ll be happy to hear these engines instead.

lol there sure is a lot of gammon in the Orange Army

In one of his championship years, Vettel won every single race after the summer break. I can see Verstappen repeating the feat.

In addition to his great talent and the best car, pretty much everything else is going for him so I'd say it's on.

That was a huge error at the restart by Merc/Hamilton.

At least the Merc is showing itself as a real race car again.

I wondered why they did not try the crawl to the line and drag race to the first corner from there to avoid the tow onto the beginning

The little amount of laps Max did during quali always would give him an advantage with late SC, but RB had its own strategic fail putting Max on hards with the VSC first, that was unnecessary, Alonso switched to red/soft that moment, Max also had brandnew yellow/mediums left, both would have lasted to the end (20 laps I believe).

The little amount of laps Max did during quali always would give him an advantage with late SC, but RB had its own strategic fail putting Max on hards with the VSC first, that was unnecessary, Alonso switched to red/soft that moment, Max also had brand new yellow/mediums left, both would have lasted to the end (20 laps I believe).

He did not like the Mediums from the second session and ALO was going very well on them, it was a logical choice.

I wondered why they did not try the crawl to the line and drag race to the first corner from there to avoid the tow onto the beginning
It would have been better to do this but VER would have had many opportunities to overtake in the laps after that due to the car / tyre advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back