advertisement

The 2021 F1 Season.

So does this mean that Max will lose his gifted fake championship? being that 'rules must be followed'?

:rolleyes:

Oh dear, I can see Twitter erupting again over this clown.

So does this mean that Max will lose his gifted fake championship? being that 'rules must be followed'?

:rolleyes:

Oh dear, I can see Twitter erupting again over this clown.

Looks like FIA are bunch of rich corrupted morons, quickly overtaking UEFA and FIFA in this category...

Last edited:
Looks like FIA are bunch of rich corrupted morons, quickly overtaking UEFA and FIFA...

I’m really starting to believe there is a race issue happening here..the FIA cant cope with a working class black man taking Shueys crown. At first i thought it was corruption and stupidity, now its seemingly more like ignorance and just plain old disguised racism.

I’m really starting to believe there is a race issue happening here..the FIA cant cope with a working class black man taking Shueys crown. At first i thought it was corruption and stupidity, now its seemingly more like ignorance and just plain old disguised racism.
That theory would require evidence that Latifi stacked it on purpose, a lá Bruno Senna.

56972.jpg

This shows how many drivers race was fkd just to give Verstapen advantage against Lewis.

Ricardo had best idea what just took place 'this is fkt up what they did' and Carlos was on point: 'very unfair, some will have big advantage'. Lewis and Bono quickly realised they are being fkd...

Utter disgrace.

Methinks this has sth to do with Lewis fight for minorities. Noone will admit but this is how it smells.

I like racing but not FIA or anyone who thinks there is nothing wrong there. Another bunch of crooks governing the sport. Motorsport this time.

Bear in mind I am EU national, not British, so my position has nothing to do with supporting my national driver. I just hate injustice in any form, especially when it pops up in my favourite sport!

advertisement

Back