advertisement

The 2019 F1 season.

Ah, the season when Rosberg openly admitted he’d have to use dirty tricks to beat Lewis so starting a series of tit for tat exchanges between the pair.

Try using some context next time Eyebroughty.

Ah, the season when Rosberg openly admitted he’d have to use dirty tricks to beat Lewis so starting a series of tit for tat exchanges between the pair.

Try using some context next time Eyebroughty.

Please explain what context I should have used Rack Kit

Saturday’s activities are Suzuka postponed, qualifying Sunday morning.

UK timings:

I doubt I’ll watch qualifying live!

Last edited:
I think I’ll set the alarm for 5am, catch up with qualifying if it happens, then watch live from the grid walk. And probably go to bed at about 8.30am lol.

I see they have moved the qualifying to Sunday, and if they cannot do it then they will use practise ones times from early this morning as the grid positions.

I see they have moved the qualifying to Sunday, and if they cannot do it then they will use practise ones times from early this morning as the grid positions.

I watched practice two today and it was like a quali session, fun to watch.

Saturday’s activities are Suzuka postponed, qualifying Sunday morning.

UK timings:

I doubt I’ll watch qualifying live!

Damn, that means I’ll have to miss the normal Sunday run of Sophie Ridge, Andrew Marr etc in the morning as they’ll blab the result before the C4 replay at 2:30pm!

Qualy is on - time to start dodging the news, social media and of course, this thread till I see the whole kaboodle on C4.

Vettel did well to deliver P2 considering the pressure at the end. And well done Bottas - totally aced the start. Strategy for Hamilton? Mmm, not so well executed.

LC's car dropping off part onto the track should have been avoided. It could have been bad news for LH if that bit had been a few inches further over to the left and hit him instead of ripping off his wing mirror.
Like others I do wonder were the extra performance from Ferrari's engines has come from with there being no regulation/ specification changes for a few years now

Like others I do wonder were the extra performance from Ferrari's engines has come from with there being no regulation/ specification changes for a few years now

No one outside of a few people in Ferrari have any evidence or conclusive analysis that the extra performance that Ferrari has delivered recently, has come from powerplant changes.

We use the same spec as Ferrari powerplants as does Haas, but whilst they have improved their performance we have gone backwards.

Toto and Lewis like to go on about this as they stopped developing their car some time ago and so like to deflect the fact that Ferrari are slightly ahead of them now, with the incredible Ferrari power comments, but they do not know.

No one outside of a few people in Ferrari have any evidence or conclusive analysis that the extra performance that Ferrari has delivered recently, has come from powerplant changes.

We use the same spec as Ferrari powerplants as does Haas, but whilst they have improved their performance we have gone backwards.

Toto and Lewis like to go on about this as they stopped developing their car some time ago and so like to deflect the fact that Ferrari are slightly ahead of them now, with the incredible Ferrari power comments, but they do not know.

Quite.

When Mercedes engines were the class of the field we did not see their customers disappearing down the road either. A power unit advantage clearly requires integration to matching car systems to get the kind of performance Ferrari are enjoying currently. The fact remains their engine is the class of the field currently but the rest of the car ain’t too shabby either

advertisement

Back