advertisement

The 2015 F1 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't actually know.

As I said, it was Lewis and not the car:

http://www.f1today.net/en/news/207290/hamilton-over-last-three-races-my-job-was-done?

Relevant quote:

Finally, Hamilton admitted that although he went to the last races of 2015 determined to win, his motivation after wrapping up the title in October could explain his flagging recent form. "You still have to commit and work super-hard but, for sure you're kind of like 'My job's done, I wish the season was over, wish I could go on holiday'," he said of the final trio of races in Mexico, Brazil and Abu Dhabi, which were all won from pole by Rosberg.

I have to say that this announcement surprised me.

This means that the teams are expected to choose two tyres from three for the first Grand Prix, and one of those tyres has never been used in anger before. And this race is in March?

Any team that makes the wrong choice will have pretty much no chance of winning, or maybe even scoring points. Strange.

Eek!

This is on the BBC F1 website thingy today.

"A meeting of the FIA's World Council last week voted through powers for Ecclestone and FIA president Jean Todt "to make recommendations and decisions regarding a number of pressing issues in F1 such as governance, power-units and cost reduction".

Ecclestone's remarks are the latest stage in an increasingly bitter fight for power and control in F1.

In an exclusive interview with BBC Sport, Ecclestone also:

explained how he wants to change F1

detailed why he cannot get it through

accused Mercedes of helping Ferrari develop their engine

said F1 "would probably be a lot better" if Mercedes had two drivers who were more closely matched than Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg."

Good ol Bernie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back