advertisement

Texting Whilst Driving

I'll hold my hands up, I have regular conversations whilst using hands free and I send Whatsapp and text messages via voice application. I don't do it whilst on A Roads or Motorways unless it's very slow moving but I do it in and around London, genrally in stop start traffic. I have never physically sent a text message on the move.

Cheers BB

I'll hold my hands up, I have regular conversations whilst using hands free and I send Whatsapp and text messages via voice application. I don't do it whilst on A Roads or Motorways unless it's very slow moving but I do it in and around London, genrally in stop start traffic. I have never physically sent a text message on the move.

Cheers BB
This chap is definitely not using hands free.

How would you know that?

Cheers BB
Because I am sitting in row 2 and can see his phone in his left hand and his thumb dancing all over it, both directly and in his wide-angle rear mirror. Ditto when he makes calls and has the phone stuck to his left ear. He’s phoning again now, but the motorway has straightened out and he’s on the right lane :)

Texting etc. whilst driving is very high on the selfishness: consequence ratio. I'm struggling to think of anything less necessary with worse possible outcomes.

Agreed with the possible addition of speeding, especially in built up areas.

Because I am sitting in row 2 and can see his phone in his left hand and his thumb dancing all over it, both directly and in his wide-angle rear mirror. Ditto when he makes calls and has the phone stuck to his left ear. He’s phoning again now, but the motorway has straightened out and he’s on the right lane :)
Can you make a complaint to the operator?
He could + should lose his license for that sort of behaviour.

advertisement

Back