advertisement

TeddyPre

As I have said before I don't post here very often now. My Teddy kit has completely cured me of the upgrade ladder syndrome that I had with decades of owning Naim.

As others have found, with Teddy stuff you just listen to the music, buy more music and enjoy more music.

For me it's Teddy all the way with my system, apart from my speaker cable and now, apparently, hi-fi rack...;)

As I have said before I don't post here very often now. My Teddy kit has completely cured me of the upgrade ladder syndrome that I had with decades of owning Naim.

As others have found, with Teddy stuff you just listen to the music, buy more music and enjoy more music.

For me it's Teddy all the way with my system, apart from my speaker cable and now, apparently, hi-fi rack...;)

Bob,

I highly recommend switching to the Teddy speaker cables. I recently switched from NACA5 and I'm delighted.

Bob,

I highly recommend switching to the Teddy speaker cables. I recently switched from NACA5 and I'm delighted.

I must give them a go one day.

My switch from SBLs to Teddy speakers was well worth it. I have owned them for about six months now and I could not be more happy. :)

A preview as requsted

IMG_9599_zps3gbghkpz.jpg

It's just a preview of a prototype to give a rough idea of the concept, in real life it looks much better than in the pictures.

advertisement

Back