advertisement

Teddy U2S

sonix

pfm Member
Theres been quite a lot of discussion on this so I thought I'd open a separate thread for it rather than it sitting under the Teddy Pre discussions.

My question is:
1. what specific usb, coax, optical cables are you using between this and the DAC and
2. if you're using the Teddy DAC is the USB via the converter superior to the coax input?
3. Is the optical output on the converter on par with the coax?

I use a standard USB printer cable (2.99 euros) between the U2S and the SBT. Between the SBT and the TeddyDac I use a Chord Signature (300 euros). Sounds MARVELLOUS

I use Chord Silver USB cable between my PC and U2S. From U2S I have Naim DC1 BNC-BNC cable which goes to Naim DAC. You can get U2S with BNC-output also, just tell that when you make the order.

Can't really comment on the other questions.

Theres been quite a lot of discussion on this so I thought I'd open a separate thread for it rather than it sitting under the Teddy Pre discussions.

My question is:
1. what specific usb, coax, optical cables are you using between this and the DAC and
2. if you're using the Teddy DAC is the USB via the converter superior to the coax input?
3. Is the optical output on the converter on par with the coax?

Teddy recommended a bog standard USB cable in , and his digital coax cable to the
Teddy DAC. These have worked with excellent results for me.

advertisement

Back