1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Tannoy Legacy Cheviots

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by neilmack, Oct 9, 2019 at 8:42 PM.

1. neilmack

neilmack pfm Member

I am going to have to physically downsize my speakers, which are just Too Big. So I’m offering my Tannoy Legacy Cheviots for sale. These Tannoys are boxed and complete with bi-wire links, spikes and feet. They are a year old and immaculate. I have all their original packaging. £2800

I’m on the west coast of Scotland.

2. neilmack

neilmack pfm Member

Saturday, already.

3. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

Very good price for a brilliant speaker. Very impressed with the legacy series. If I could fit these in my room I would have them off you as the Eaton legacy certainly excels.

4. garyi

garyi leave blank

Why is everyone who is selling hifi here in the extremities of Scotland? It is most odd.

5. Gerard124

Gerard124 pfm Member

Tempting (not sure I could get ever get permission though!)

West coast being a very large area and most folks would probably want to collect so it would probably help you if you gave an indication of location?

6. Ducatiist

Ducatiist pfm Member

neilmack's profile states Argyll...so that would suggest he's North East past Glasgow.

7. neilmack

neilmack pfm Member

Dunoon, origin of the expression "where the sun don't shine". A little off the beaten track, but the gateway to some of Britain's most spectacular scenery.