advertisement

Strewth, crystalref; wide angle or not, that's an impressive space with equally impressive if unidentifiable kit in the background. Lovely stand-mounts but big floor-standers would be my choice in that position. :)

Strewth, crystalref; wide angle or not, that's an impressive space with equally impressive if unidentifiable kit in the background. Lovely stand-mounts but big floor-standers would be my choice in that position. :)

TAD CR1 MKII stand-mounts - More than capable of filling that room with sound (they replaced Avalon floor-standers)!

940A3433 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/185292221@N08/, on Flickr

Thankfully Mike he lists it (or I assume he has) in his signature. Jealous of the dedicated set-up, I’ll get there…

Just seen second pic, I would be interested in how it sounds across the room though with speakers further apart aside the fire place.

If I had those speakers i'd bark my shins on those stand feet every other day :)

What are the white things, some sort of room treatment?

Acustica Applicata DAAD room treatment from Italy. DAAD 4's, with 3's on top, placed in all room corners. A stack of 3's in the centre, behind the speakers to solidify stereo imagery. DAAD 2's and Stillpoints Aperture room tuning at first and second reflection points, on side walls.

@crystalref You've done well to hide all the drinks bottles away, can't see one in any of your photos ;)

You really have a great system and house, looks like everyone had a great day.[

Thanks for your kind words! A total of fourteen Wammers in attendance. Tea, coffee and soft drinks were made available to accompany the food. I had just put out the hot pasties, pizza and sausage rolls and went to get my camera. By the time I'd returned, the pizza had vanished!

940A3429 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/185292221@N08/, on Flickr

TAD CR1 MKII stand-mounts - More than capable of filling that room with sound (they replaced Avalon floor-standers)!

940A3433 by , on Flickr

Fantastic equipment, even if I had the disposable income my wife would peel me alive if she came home to that room. What are the animalistic looking leather things squatting upon your lovely speakers ?

advertisement

Back