advertisement

A 2m Atlas Hyper Integra tonearm interconnect arrived this morning. Two hours of faffing later and I now have, for the first time, two turntables connected and working. The Sony, after many years on the right side of the sideboard, has migrated left. The Sony is connected to the Vida and the Technics connects to the MC stage of the Luxman.

BaqhuoX.jpg

CeVQLPj.jpg

Z6KCrX4.jpg

MT4f9Q2.jpg

Sony TTS-8000 / SME V-12 / Phasemation PP-500
Aurorasound Vida
Luxman LX-380
Technics SP-10 Mk2 / SME 3012 / Kiseki Purpleheart NOS
Tannoy Monitor Gold 15s in Lockwood cabs with RFC external crossovers

A 2m Atlas Hyper Integra tonearm interconnect arrived this morning. Two hours of faffing later and I now have, for the first time, two turntables connected and working. The Sony, after many years on the right side of the sideboard, has migrated left. The Sony is connected to the Vida and the Technics connects to the MC stage of the Luxman.

BaqhuoX.jpg

CeVQLPj.jpg

Z6KCrX4.jpg

MT4f9Q2.jpg

Aurorasound Vida
Luxman LX-380

Wonderful! (though I do feel for the poor Technics banished to the naughty corner..)

As usual, a lovely lovely system and room. Bet it sounds wonderful!

BaqhuoX.jpg

CeVQLPj.jpg

Z6KCrX4.jpg

MT4f9Q2.jpg

Aurorasound Vida
Luxman LX-380

advertisement

Back