advertisement

Change of speakers after I couldn't resist the Ref Reference 2's in the classifieds. These are a potential replacement for my Proac D15's which are too small for my listening area. The Kef's sound great driven by a vintage Trio (Kenwood) KA-6100. I'm on the lookout for a Trio Supreme 500 or 600.

IMG-5058.jpg

IMG-5059.jpg

Change of speakers after I couldn't resist the Ref Reference 2's in the classifieds. These are a potential replacement for my Proac D15's which are too small for my listening area. The Kef's sound great driven by a vintage Trio (Kenwood) KA-6100. I'm on the lookout for a Trio Supreme 500 or 600.

IMG-5058.jpg

IMG-5059.jpg

Great room....I would have DBLs in those alcoves!

IMG-5058.jpg

IMG-5059.jpg

they look great, you made a canny purchase! Stylish room btw.

Anyway, it's been a while since I posted anything in threads like these, and since I enjoy reading them it's only fair to contribute.

Not surprised, that’s quite an Accuphase stack there and you wouldn’t want unwarranted attention…knowwaramean? Says he deeply covetous of Accuphase gear.

IMG-5058.jpg

IMG-5059.jpg

Lovely room!

Do you know where those sofas came from? We're on the lookout for similar..

advertisement

Back