advertisement

System Pics 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should do an 'Edi and environs' meet sometime once this pesky virus is less of a thing.... though I'm over in Fife, I work in Canonmills (albeit 100% remote for now)
I'd be up for that - I'm in South Edinburgh, Newington way, near the University buildings.

Reactions: JTC
Edinburgh is my favourite UK city. Spent years there working at The Gyle. Me and Mrs WB have thought of moving there for a number of years but we think the kids should flee the nest first. One down, two to go!

Thanks all. The speakers are the active version (A500) so i think i may have quite a lot of analogue gear up for sale soon). Its a Samsung Frame telly - i cant bear the big black mass between the speakers

Before anyone says it, obviously i need a rug

You need a rug ;) Seriously, that is the best room I remember seeing on here. I am intending to totally redo my living room / listening room. This is how it's going to be but with carpet and much bigger speakers .

Superb. :cool:

Looks like a Thorens TD166 with an SME, not sure about the one on the right though. Maybe a PL12d without the badge? I’m struggling to see on a small screen!

I’m sure Margin_walker will be along shortly to correct us.

Great room though

Looks like a Thorens TD166 with an SME, not sure about the one on the right though. Maybe a PL12d without the badge? I’m struggling to see on a small screen!

I’m sure Margin_walker will be along shortly to correct us.

Great room though

One is a td160 with an SME 3009 and the other is a Trio kd1033

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back