advertisement

System Pics 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that moaned about turntable access.... now resolved...

YuxooWK.jpg
The meters on the amp are much more interesting than what's on telly

I love that Mac amp. Something inherently 'right' about how it looks, sitting there....

I'd be lying if i said that the sideboard wasn't chosen for its suitability holding the Mcintosh :)

The TV tripod comes under many names and makers, but this one was on offer from currys:

https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/tv-an...1VnZZZaA_tPVqaTa7a4aAvlCEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I'm a little iffy on how much I like it, but it was the least visually intrusive solution to separating the hifi and the TV.

better now that fire engines have stopped going by!
I’ve lived in Annandale St, Hart St, Elm Row, Drummond Plce and Union St- all within a 200 yd radius. Three of them at the same number, the other two at the same number. Bought my first HiFi as a student from HFC in Haddington Plce.

better now that fire engines have stopped going by!

I feel you’re pain, I lived in Bruntsfield Place for a number of years and the Fire Engines would sound their sirens as they approached the lights at Holy Corner. Really loud as it echoed between the buildings!

I’ve lived in Annandale St, Hart St, Elm Row, Drummond Plce and Union St- all within a 200 yd radius. Three of them at the same number, the other two at the same number. Bought my first HiFi as a student from HFC in Haddington Plce.

well it’s handy for me, as I work on this street too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back