Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

System Pics 2020

Discussion in 'audio' started by Cereal Killer, Dec 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Space is the Place

Space is the Place pfm Member

I see Santa's been!

Cereal Killer likes this.
  2. booja30

booja30 pfm Member

Once again my favorite room I've seen on PFM (even ignoring the electronics). Looks like mid-century heaven!

Darren likes this.
  3. Ibbots

Ibbots pfm Member

Nice upgrade c/o insurer
    [​IMG]

Lefty, MusicMiles, ArtK and 2 others like this.
  4. Rana

Rana pfm Member

Thanks.....and snap, looks like we ended up with similar systems! Speaker cables courtesy of our very own Cereal Killer, inspired by an Audience design I think.

5. Tw99

Tw99 source last

So what is the change? I can see there's a bigger telly and different boxes to post 1 of the thread. Perhaps you could provide more details.

6. Amber Audio

Amber Audio This is the Day

I’ll have a stab, Vitus RD-101 / RS-101...maybe :)

7. Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer 432 Point5

@Amber Audio close but I’m not plush enough for a new set of 101s, so these are a lightly used set of 100s.

New TV ( early this year)
    New rug a few weeks ago... ;)

8. Amber Audio

Neat system, looks very smart, once we get COVID behind us aim to have a few demos/trials, Vitus and Mola Mola look very interesting manufacturers.

9. jan tomczak

jan tomczak pfm Member

Yes indeed, took a punt at the mc's i think from a quote you made little while back...£920 on ebay, best pound for pound hifi investment i ever made and in mint condition. Sold my ls-25's and currently using mark grant as i needed 3m runs. Won't do any further tinkering until room is refurbished. Your system/room looks cool btw.

Have used Benedikt aswell, sent my dnc for recapping,transistors and switching supply...sent package on the 17th, work carried out and back on my rack before noon on the 24th...super service!

Rana likes this.
  10. Salamander

Salamander pfm Member

The rug looks fantastic

AndyU and Cereal Killer like this.
  11. Colin L

Colin L LOU Attitude Adjuster

So CK, what happened? From your previous posts I thought Audionet was the greatest hifi ever conceived. Why the change?

Old Shatterhand and booja30 like this.
  12. Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer 432 Point5

Lots of things, but mainly I just fancied a pre power combo (and more power) for my new upcoming speaker cabinets and crossover tweaking adventures.
    Was going to stick with Audionet but UK support is woeful at best and tracking down a decent deal in the UK virtually impossible.

You’ll find I’m fond of all my kit, I wouldn’t own it otherwise would I ;)

13. Amber Audio

The thing that put me off Audionet when I looked into it as a possible alternative to Lyngdorf was their Website, UK Support and UK Disti/Retail chain, well lack of. Doesn’t matter how good the kit is it has to be the whole package deal for me.

14. Paul byrne

Paul byrne Member

15. Amber Audio

Very tidy bike shed :)

16. Gervais Cote

Gervais Cote Predator

Very nice ! My hi-fi dealer always tried to sell me some speakers that disappear, obviously, yours do !

17. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

18. taffyboy1

taffyboy1 pfm Member

May I ask what rack you are using here? where did you source this? thanks in advance

19. Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer 432 Point5

20. Paul byrne

Paul byrne Member

it is, well spotted.it gets out now and again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.