advertisement

System pics 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Av stuff?

Onkyo AV reciever, Sky Q, Panasonic Blu-ray, Sony Bravia Tv, Naim N-Cent, D&D 8c speakers.

LP 12/Circus/Lingo2/Nima/DV XX2, Heed Quasar phono stage, Mini DSP SHD, Innuous Zenith III, Dutch & Dutch 8c's, Roon/Qobuz.

Very eclectic looking rig...I dig it. Tell us more about the turntable, please and thanks.
I had the 47 Labs Shigi integrated amp. I should have kept it. It's a stunner.

Thanks Waxxy! The organ donor was my mint Technics SL-1200 MK2. The only things left from it are the motor, platter bearing, platter (the new one rests on top of it) and parts of the tonearm stand. Everything else is new and hand made by EtherAudio. The power supply is now placed in a separate enclosure (the smaller box beneath the Shigi). The whole thing weights more than 60 kilos tho =)

PS. You are 100% right about the Shigaraki.

Just hooked up my Leak Stereo 70 (solid state integrated amp) and Leak Stereofetic FM Tuner to my wife's JBL LX 310. I use my LG G7 ThinQ smartphone as a source through its quad DAC [edit] (whatever that is). The sound is annoyingly satisfying. Why spend more?

dbif7h9l.jpg

Last edited:
Nice minimalist looking room Scott and your system looks tidy. Where are the cables and where do you keep your LPs and CDs ? Are they on walls behind the camera?

Nice minimalist looking room Scott and your system looks tidy. Where are the cables and where do you keep your LPs and CDs ? Are they on walls behind the camera?

The speaker cables are decretely hidden under the carpet. Avondale BlackLink hides away very easily!

The minimalism is due to the wooden panelling not really facilitating pictures as the roof line slopes upwards as it is an attic space.

The LPs and CDs are in cabinets just out of shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back