advertisement

System pics 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modwright LS 36.5 preamp
Pass Labs Aleph 2 amps
Tune Audio Prime horn speakers
Auralic Vega DAC
Bottlehead Crack Headphone amp with speedball psu upgrade.
Thorens TD 124 mk2
Groovemaster 2 Tonearm with titanium tube and silver wiring
Audio Note Io1 MC cartridge
Audio Note AN-s3 silver SUT
SJS Arcadia MM phono stage

Untitled by The Biglebowski, on Flickr

Have also rearranged the room so the speakers are firing across and not being masked by the sofa, sounds much better.

Setup is now:

Modwright LS 36.5
Modwright KWI 200 (as power amp)
Shahinian Obelisks
Border Patrol SE DAC
Pink Triangle PT1
Audio Origami PU7
Audio Note Io
Audio Note AN-S2
Whest PS.30 RDT Special Edition

IMG_0348 by The Biglebowski, on Flickr

Where can I get one of those Decca LP boxes. Need something like that to flick through my 'most played' LPs, rather than having to look sideways on at spines with my head at an angle and reading glasses on.

Linn Sara 9 speakers
Michell Engineering Syncro turntable with Rega RB300 arm and Benz Micro Gold cartridge
Naim Nait XS-2 integrated amp
Naim Stageline S phono stage
Linn Majik DS streamer

saras.JPG
hi-fi.JPG
syncro.JPG

I saw another pic from that day. The eagle eyed among you might have recognised an Atlantic label peeking out from under the clamp. It was Led Zepellin III playing, the cover was down on the floor..

Looks fairly thick, Classic Records reissue?
Its a modern quality pressing, can’t remember who from, will try to find which box Ive put it in. I was really surprised they remade the novelty album cover! It sounds excellent.

^ I wish I could be more tidy. Retirement job number one. I do lash ups to try stuff out then find the lash up is there years later.

Any tips on sharing from Flickr here? I am finding it impossible!

Click the little bent arrow ‘share’ icon next to your picture on flickr, select ‘BBCode’ and cut and paste the whole code text into your post here. Don’t use the toolbar here on pfm, just paste it in full into your post.

I have NS1000M monitors and Kef Reference 103 to add into the mix. The room is much smaller than I have had in my last two places so it creates a different kind of problem. Finding a solution is fun though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back