advertisement

System pics 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like yello/orange as a display or led color any prefer it way over blue and red or green (except Naim).
I quite like that yellow. I’ve always found the green on black with Naim quite attractive and the same goes for older Linn kit, they should have stuck with green on the newer kit. I think Linn Klimax kit would look stunning in green on black... but yellow on black would work too.

I like orange as well. It reminds me of an other display I rather like...

2004-porsche-911-carrera-4s-convertible-instrument-cluster.png

It's really expensive. With $150K price tag for this top spec version, I think it's the most expensive DAC in the world.
Wow, I bet/hope it sounds immense!

You can tell just from the construction methods and the bespoke display that it’s a cost no object product.

It's really expensive. With $150K price tag for this top spec version, I think it's the most expensive DAC in the world.
Yuri, The shop from which you purchased this DAC, It didnt happen to be on a straight road did it?

Also, any chance you could you lend me a tenner?

Interesting discussion above - here's my Lumley Heliosphere, with an Audiomods Series V arm;

IMG_2300.jpg

I think Claro could make different arm mounts, if I wanted to try out different arms.

This was fabricated for Lumley by Claro. For whatever reason, Claro got lumbered with it and sold it as the Clarity 09. The Clarity Dual is a completely different unit, with custom arms, improved bearing, different levelling. If it ain't broke, I wouldn't worry about it.

24 parallel DACs and some bigass transformers. It seems that Audio Note theory has spread to Russia.

It has nothing common with AN. The principle of this DAC is binary weighted resistor, so these chips are not the DACs, but resistor modules. The transformers are not about the power supplies, but galvanic isolation. The power supply, player/renderer module and some other parts are located in the lower floor, under main DAC section. These parts are subjects to change in a short time, so the publishing is prohibited by the manufacturer.

https://www.electronics-tutorial.ne...rters/binary-weighted-resistor-dac/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back