advertisement

System pics 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife thinks we're sad posting system on the forum, but the admiration for my radiator has taken it to a whole new level she thinks..... Ha ha

Any pics that show your listening spot and speakers in the same shot?

Yes, but because of lens distortion, it tends to cause consternation among the experts. They are 5 feet apart, I am 12 feet away. Incorrect.

DSC_0248.jpg

They look really small, don't they?

My wife said, sod all the Hifi photos can you put more radiators on there.

She is also surprised that some of have wives at all. She thinks I am very sad and calls it the said old man geek site, she knows me well

Yes, but because of lens distortion, it tends to cause consternation among the experts. They are 5 feet apart, I am 12 feet away. Incorrect.

DSC_0248.jpg

They look really small, don't they?

They look like near field monitors.

The coffee table has a sort of "infinity pool" effect. What's difficult to capture is the scale of the room.

DSC_0251.jpg

This one taken with me standing on top of the back of a sofa, so about ten feet up.

DSC_0244.gif

Thanks for the reply Bizebub. Looks like you like the Naim presentation- have you compared the Whest to a Superline? Thanks for your input.
Mark

A big amp for 2014 - lots of smooth power, brilliant!!

11759638415_8f817edbc7_b.jpg

Goldring 2400 cartridge
SME 3009 arm
Thorens TD-321 turntable
Trichord Dino phono stage
Audiolab 8200 CDQ
MC² Audio MC650 power amplifier
ATC SCL 20SL speakers

Looks nice, glad you like the MC².

Disappointing lack of radiator acreage chez Bub but amusing to see him living so close to the house of God.

James if you can ever be arsed, move the coffee table to behind the sofa and have a listen.

This one taken with me standing on top of the back of a sofa, so about ten feet up.

DSC_0244.gif

Gulp, they are big!

I do like though.

But I am not sure I could slide a pair through the door without them being noticed. Mind you, should I win the lottery, a pair of Wilsons have been deemed acceptable!

James have I missed something whilst I've been away what happened to the Mana, how do you find them working without it, I'm putting mine up this week, will call up sometime soon.

Tim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back