advertisement

System pics 2013 part I

Fox - insufficient bass from those ATC's? You'll get little sympathy from us normal people out here...

+1 :)

Going back to the Wooden Wonder, who knows I may even keep this one...

IMG_7452_zps43ca8cdd.jpg

IMG_7462_zpscd16895d.jpg

I was going to post some pics of my system but decided I need to get the polish and dusters our first!

Steve - how do you find the sound of that soundbar under your tv? Been considering getting one for our place, more for neatness than anything.

Is that the Samsung soundbar? How do you find it?

Thanks

Yup - I've been asking the same question. Whilst I'm sure they're not the last word in hi-fidelity, they do seem to be a neat solution to what is, frankly, the totally poo sound that comes out of modern tv's.

Is that the Samsung soundbar? How do you find it?

It's pretty decent - better than I expected. It sounds a lot better than the TV by itself and does even give some semblance of surround sound. We've got a home cinema set-up in another room so didn't need it in the living room, so the soundbar and it's wireless sub-woofer was an easy compromise.

Yip - standard phase 2 shelf with some ugly wood behind it to ensure a firm attachment to the wall.
Yours must be an earlier version of the Sound Shelf. The Mana Shelf I'm familiar with has parallel side members.

11143881-lg.jpg

Yours must be an earlier version of the Sound Shelf. The Mana Shelf I'm familiar with has parallel side members.

Could be. I've had it for years and it wasn't new when I got it.

I prefer the look of yours (not that any Mana is ever going to be pretty) but I'd have thought the way mine is would be more rigid (not that it probably matters).

I think James's Mana system looks very smart - far smarter than most racks IMHO - and that's saying something as Mana can look pretty fugly too....

advertisement

Back