advertisement

Symbology NAS to PC

The link given by TheBigLebowski also refers to:
Disable multiple connections from the same IP address: When this option is enabled, the Synology NAS only allows one connection per IP address from clients using the SMB protocol. When multiple clients with same IP address use the SMB protocol, the Synology NAS will keep the latest one and drop any older connections. In a NAT environment, the client might be using a single IP address, in which case enabling this option might affect the normal performance.
This in not ticked on my NAS, but might just be worth checking? Control Panel, File Services, SMB, Advanced.

The link given by TheBigLebowski also refers to:
Disable multiple connections from the same IP address: When this option is enabled, the Synology NAS only allows one connection per IP address from clients using the SMB protocol. When multiple clients with same IP address use the SMB protocol, the Synology NAS will keep the latest one and drop any older connections. In a NAT environment, the client might be using a single IP address, in which case enabling this option might affect the normal performance.
This in not ticked on my NAS, but might just be worth checking? Control Panel, File Services, SMB, Advanced.
Yeah it is and would only let me have one map at a time. But on my old computer I was able to pin both folders to quick access and open them. It made uploading much faster as well as editing. Not able to do that anymore for some reason. Though happy with how I’ve got it set now.

advertisement

Back