1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Sugden Masterclass FPA-4 Class A Power amplifier

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Thetiminator, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Thetiminator

Thetiminator Painfully virile

I only bought this week after a long search and of course two days later an FBA-800 becomes available so I have to fund it with the sale of the FPA-4.

Manufactured April 2019 so it's the very latest spec. Comes with original box and all associated docs.

Fabulous Class A Sugden sound, sweet sounding but very detailed and with a very hard hitting bass. Switchable RCA and XLR outputs.

In excellent condition, the front, sides and rear are mint, the top plate has a scratch near the front LH corner (not through to the metal), the rear LH corner has a scuff that is through to the metal which would be sorted with black marker. The top of the front plate has a couple of tiny rub marks that again a marker would sort. You can see all the marks in the photos. None of the marks can be seen once on a rack.

£1750 inc. insured next day DHL courier delivery (U.K only).

Specs:

https://www.sugdenaudio.com/fpa-4-power-amplifier

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hifinutt likes this.
  2. Thetiminator

3. Thetiminator

4. Thetiminator

Drop to £1650 inc. delivery.
    Also now on eBay if you want to pay more :p

5. The Bish

The Bish pfm Member

Just for info, your eBay listing has got a higher price in the title than in the description. Wish I could afford it either way!

6. Thetiminator

Cheers Bish
    I copied and pasted the description from here and forgot about the price...doh!