Advertisement

1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Sugden A21ai

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Ianp, Jun 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Ianp

Ianp pfm Member

I bought this a couple of months ago from a dealer. It's had a repair carried out by Hear Audio prior to purchase at a cost of £184. It also had a cold start hum when I received it which has now been repaired under warranty. This was at no cost to me but I know it took some hours to locate and fix. In mentioning these repairs I just wished to outline the history of the amp. as far as is known to me. Bottom line, it's had some money spent on it !

It sounds stunning and I'd be keeping this if I'd not bought a PrimaLuna whilst this was in for repair.

It's in really lovely cosmetic condition with the only mark of any significance being a small (4mm ish) scratch to the left hand side of the front panel as shown one of the photos.

Buyer to collect or arrange courier, though I won't be able to have it collected until Monday 13th as I'll be away - my thinking is that it's taking time for gear to shift right now.

£650, Notts.

Cheers, Ian

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 1, 2022
    Gromit, TonyScarlett and eastone like this.
  2. eastone

eastone pfm Member

Everyone needs to own one of these at some point. After a decade of box swopping this amp is a key mental point of reference for me when assessing sound.

And this is the best looking iteration for my money.

3. Ianp

Ianp pfm Member

I've been asked if this has a phono stage, just to confirm it does. I believe it's set to MC and if MM is required will require switching internally.

4. mikechadwick

mikechadwick pfm Member

pm sent

lordmortlock likes this.
  5. Ianp

Ianp pfm Member

Sold

shug4476, eastone, Nagraboy and 4 others like this.
  6. Ianp

Ianp pfm Member

Back up for sale.

7. DanS

DanS Member

pm sent

8. Ianp

Ianp pfm Member

Replied.

9. Ianp

Ianp pfm Member

10. DanS