advertisement

[IC] Studio lighting etc.

tiggers

pfm Member
Have 4 Alien Bees heads (240V), numerous stands, softboxes, umbrellas etc. all little used and in tip top condition that I need to move on. If I list everything out and put a negotiable price on them would there be any interest on here? Job lot or individual pieces?

Sorry chaps, completely forgot about this. Here is a list of the kit:

2 x Paul C Buff Alien Bees B400 flash heads (inc. covers, reflectors and carry cases)
2 x Paul C Buff Alien Bees B800 flash heads (inc. covers, reflectors and carry cases)
2 x Lightgear USA 3 x 2 softboxes including all rods, diffusers, bags and speedrings for the B400/800s
2 x Lightgear USA heavy duty softbox stands
2 x Lightgear USA medium duty stands
1 x Lightgear USA low stand
2 x Portaflash medium duty stands with telescopic cross beam member for holding background papers etc.
1 x Boom arm and pivot clamp
2 x Large unused umbrellas
3 x Medium umbrellas
2 sets of barn doors and filter housings for B400/B800s
Spare flash lamps
Selection of filters
2 x large Lightgear USA bags for stands etc.
1 x medium Portaflash bag for stands etc.]
4 x 5m plus power cables for the B400/B800 heads

Info about the Alien Bees heads can be found here:

https://www.paulcbuff.com/alienbees-tm-flash-unit.html

All in pretty much mint condition by the way, I am obsessive about looking after my gear.

OK item ends in 10 hours and is currently at £10. This is a serious bargain for those that way inclined. Surely there are some pfm'ers that would like some nice studio lighting for a song.

P.S. I have been in touch with Paul C Buff and they will still support these even though they no longer sell in Europe.

They can be collected from near Kings Lynn or South London.

advertisement

Back