advertisement

Streaming to Camb Audio CXN via Spotify...

CraShWilliams

pfm Member
Morning everyone - i've noticed that when I connect spotify to the streamer, that I'm unable to operate the spotify menu as in the music quality, loudness etc. As soon as I come back to my phone - I can access and chamge the various settings quality, download and everything else.

If I connect to my bathroom bluetooth speaker (very simple bluetooth brick like speaker) I can change the music quality etc.

Hopefully this will make sense to someone!

Hi Crash

My Cambridge Stream magic looks almost identical to your cxn so I assume that Spotify works the same way by using the phone app.

I'm no expert but I've not looked at the settings for Spotify on the streamer. Log in and connect to the cxn on the phone and the high quality stream is automatic if you have the premium service.

@Minio thanks for coming back. I am on the premium service (and it does sound very good) - just got frustrated when I saw that everything was locked down.

Can I ask, do you use the Camb Audio app? Ive downloaded it but to be honest, its pretty cr+p. I dont seem able to get to see/pick up tidal from my phone?

I have used the Cambridge app but the functions seem just as easy to operate with the remote.

I've not tried Tidal, maybe some fishie might know a way.

advertisement

Back