advertisement

Stoopid, stoopid, stoopid.

Nearly one third of the UK population believe that single-issue xenophobia is the best qualification for leadership of the country.

That suggests nearly two thirds of the UK population believe that the current mainstream parties should lead the country despite repeatedly and doggedly running with the same ideas cos, well, if they keep doing the same thing enough times, the result might be different next time around......

Another UKIP thread so I shall provide an update, IMO.

I feel a backlash against the kippers. People are saying "well I'm not voting UKIP!" with very little prompting, and I'm not just talking a few people or one demographic. It feels like there's an expectation that everyone should be voting UKIP and people are increasingly questioning it.

How that will carry over through the election, I'm not sure - but I do feel they are a divisive and unknown quantity, and as a nation we do prefer the devil we know.

I'm not in the UK but - looking at what happens in other countries - I predict a wave of success to the UKIP unless they land a series of major blunders capable of chasing away their few voters with some remaining brain substance. Nigel Farage makes me think very much of Marine Le Pen, she is fairly smart because she publicly distances herself from the Blitzkrieg propaganda of her aging father.

Then the Tories/Labour (does it matter?) will adopt Farage rhetoric and he will be forgotten by then.

Will some other old Radio2 hasbeen release a new single in time for the Christmas market? "I Don't Want to Go to Bongo Bongo Land" maybe?

Another UKIP thread so I shall provide an update, IMO.

I feel a backlash against the kippers. People are saying "well I'm not voting UKIP!" with very little prompting, and I'm not just talking a few people or one demographic. It feels like there's an expectation that everyone should be voting UKIP and people are increasingly questioning it.

How that will carry over through the election, I'm not sure - but I do feel they are a divisive and unknown quantity, and as a nation we do prefer the devil we know.

Spooky!... what it like to feel the pulse of the nation?..to know what the entire population is thinking and feeling? .. to have all that emotion flowing into your brain..from the entire country! ?

Spooky!... what it like to feel the pulse of the nation?..to know what the entire population is thinking and feeling? .. to have all that emotion flowing into your brain..from the entire country! ?

I do apologise, I'll keep my opinion to myself next time. You got anything good to say?

advertisement

Back