advertisement

[FS] Stocking-fillers! 5xspecial Japanese pressing LPs

mellstock

pfm Member
  1. Neil Young & Crazy Horse - Rust Never Sleeps / complete: obi / insert / original inner / sleeve is ex. with trivial bruising, that’s all! / P-10671R / £48
  2. Santana - Abraxas, “Best Rock Collection” series / complete: obi / insert / the cover is simply the best I’ve had but not so vividly printed, miniscule bend to bottom of spine / SOPN-44004 / Discogs says these issues are “70s Japanese CBS/Sony reissue series of records cut with the Neumann SX-68 Mark II cutting lathe” really does sound superb!” £40
  3. Roxy Music - For Your Pleasure / white label promo with 見本 kanji/ sleeve is minty with tiny creases in from spine, pale colour-scheme to inside of gf is clean / very rare and highly collectable / £70
  4. Jeff Beck - Flash / still in shrink-wrap: best you’ll see! / obi / insert / 28-3P-627 / £30
  5. Lalo Schrifen - Black Widow / obi, minor crease on back / original inner / insert / superb sleeve /GP-3071 / £65 AS USUAL, ALL VINYL IS UNMARKED.Usual terms for P&P - £5 for single LP, 1st class RM, pro-rata adjustment after that.

Last edited:
Santana - Abraxas, “Best Rock Collection” series / complete: obi / insert / the cover is simply the best I’ve had but not so vividly printed, miniscule bend to bottom of spine / SOPN-44004 / Discogs says these issues are “70s Japanese CBS/Sony reissue series of records cut with the Neumann SX-68 Mark II cutting lathe” really does sound superb!” £40

Discogs suggesting this price may be aspirational. There are two near mint copies UK of this Japanese pressing for about £22

Are these new and sealed?

Well you've pointed out that I haven't put in my usual statement that all of these have unmarked vinyl. So thanks for that & I've just fixed it as well! Look back over my ads and you'll see that I've sold quite a lot of Japanese pressings & so a lot of guys on here know that I purchase them all myself from a range of Osaka's 40 or so used vinyl stores. In all the time that I've been doing that, I've never seen a FULLY sealed BRAND NEW REISSUE LP - not once! Perhaps you know, though, that mostly in the racks, the used LPs are in light-weight re-sealable outers that are disposable and which do in fact tear quite a lot. Moreover, some of the stores don't allow customers to open the outers and check condition themselves. If they do allow to check, they watch you like hawks unless they've already seen you a few times before.!
As to prices, it's up to you of course where you spend your hard-earned dosh!

Thanks for clarifying, I’m tempted by the Santana, but having spent about £300 on vinyl this month £40 is outwith my comfort zone :) best of luck

advertisement

Back