advertisement

Stock Market 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all undermining the good work being done in crypto

Sadly these folks have no idea what doge is and are just buying it because he mentioned it. They start crying when it doesn't go up for a few days or comes down a couple of cents, they aren't bothered about the volatile history of doge where 30/40/50% swings are the norm.

It has an unlimited supply and a very small amount of people own about 80% of the circulating supply with no development team behind it as they all left, it is a completely useless dead joke. But, hey, they'll learn the hard way. It will go back up before it's finished so some of them may get out, but if you read Reddit then most of them are just going to hold it to the bitter end and watch it go back to nothing, Shiba Inu will do the same.

https://decrypt.co/70344/dogecoin-knockoff-puts-8-billion-in-ethereum-founder-buterins-wallet

In amongst all the sh1tcoin/scamcoin/hypecoin/garbage news, there are actual technologies being built by established businesses. The normal media coverage is all about coins and very rarely touches on the real world possibilities and actual tech projects being built.

Sadly these folks have no idea what doge is and are just buying it because he mentioned it. They start crying when it doesn't go up for a few days or comes down a couple of cents, they aren't bothered about the volatile history of doge where 30/40/50% swings are the norm.

It has an unlimited supply and a very small amount of people own about 80% of the circulating supply with no development team behind it as they all left, it is a completely useless dead joke. But, hey, they'll learn the hard way. It will go back up before it's finished so some of them may get out, but if you read Reddit then most of them are just going to hold it to the bitter end and watch it go back to nothing, Shiba Inu will do the same.

https://decrypt.co/70344/dogecoin-knockoff-puts-8-billion-in-ethereum-founder-buterins-wallet

Why would Musk associate his name with it. I honestly don't understand what's going on and why he thinks this will end well.

Why would Musk associate his name with it. I honestly don't understand what's going on and why he thinks this will end well.

He's not quite a full shilling though is he, clearly he does some things just for a laugh/the memes. I don't think he cares about his name, he seems untouchable when it comes to damaging his brand(s).

He gets off on the attention, in his head he is a rock star I'm sure of it.

He's not quite a full shilling though is he, clearly he does some things just for a laugh/the memes. I don't think he cares about his name, he seems untouchable when it comes to damaging his brand(s).

He gets off on the attention, in his head he is a rock star I'm sure of it.
As one of my techs says “he’s nae right in the heid”. He’s changed the job titles for Tesla CEO and CFO to Technoking of Tesla and Master of Coin ffs.

As one of my techs says “he’s nae right in the heid”. He’s changed the job titles for Tesla CEO and CFO to Technoking of Tesla and Master of Coin ffs.

It takes genius to get to where he has but there's generally a flip side and I just don't know where this is going. It's bloody entertaining, I'll give it that much.

I just watched some of the SNL gig. The OJ joke - who the **** thought that was a good idea - I doubt Nicole and Ron's family did. Apart from that, his comedic timing was pretty bloody good I have to say.

Snoop Doggie DOGE is trying to find a support level but I suspect those that bought the bounce may regret it...

To the moon! (I would attach rocket emojis.....but I don't know how).

Seriously though, I'm sure they will be a retracement to help me invest more......the spot price of uranium has hardly shifted.

I hope so, I’m not in yet!

Tech taken another battering today, late sell off in the US. Been under pressure for a week now, wonder how long it will carry on before a bounce…

Yes most US and Canada uranium stocks down this afternoon as folk take their profits. My uranium stocks have gone from 7% to nearly 11% of my portfolio in a few days, so not a sustainable rise. Real movement will come when the western power companies have to negotiate their long terms supply contracts....this will start over late summer and continue for perhaps a year or so. Then we will substantial growth since the hedge funds and miners are buying up and storing long term spot market inventory. Here is some background.

Totally agree. We now have a new generation of investors thinking 10x or 100x profits within weeks are 'normal'. It's scary really where this could go??

Yes, one potential is my better half despite my warnings. Are there any 'Fantasy Stock Market' trading things that are sooper easy and worth pointing her to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

advertisement

Back