advertisement

Stewart Tyler, R.I.P.

Bob Edwards

pfm Member
Just read that we've lost a giant.

R.I.P. Mr. Tyler. A sad day.

And sympathies/condolences to friends and family.

RIP, very sad

I knew him but not very well although he came to my house a couple of times and I visited him at his factory once.

That is very sad indeed. I’ve always been a fan of the smaller ProAcs (I’ve owned Tablette 50 Sigs and Ref 8 Sigs, and really like the 1SC), they are excellent speakers. He will be hugely missed within the UK audio industry. RIP.

Oh no...RIP. I was a big fan of his Response series speakers and he was a big presence in UK speakers for a long time, back to Celef etc. Condolences to his family and friends.

That is sad news.

I remember restoring a pair of McIntosh MC75 monoblock amplifiers for him many years ago. I also had the pleasure of owning some of his speakers too, Celef Domestic 2's, ProAc III's, ProAc EBS's, ProAc SuperTowers and ProAc Tablets.

RIP Stewart.

Today I found out my friend from the 1970,s Paul as I knew him died,
Paul and I first met when he wanted his own amplifiers, we called them ProAc Magnum and these were the foundations of the world class Magnum product designed by me in the early days.
He introduced me to what would be my Inca Tech distributor in Italy Giuseppe and to John Michael of the beautiful turntable fame, both the dear friends have know gone. I will miss seeing Pauls welcoming face at show and he will be missed by thousands.

R.I.P. my dear friend and mentor I will miss seeing and chatting with you.

206512987_1734390086761506_1688242902754846261_n.jpg

advertisement

Back